A healthy digestive system is essential for the body to function properly. Bayfront Health Dade City offers gastrointestinal services, including endoscopy, to help doctors diagnose and treat digestive issues.
Our gastroenterologists provide treatment options for a range of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer
Incisionless Surgery for GERD
Bayfront Health Dade City offers an incisionless surgery to treat heartburn. Because this procedure is incisionless, there is reduced pain, reduced recovery time and no visible scar. Please consult your doctor for more information.